- 1. Personal information of collecting members li>
- 2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information li>
- 3. User access rights and options li>
- 4. Sharing of collected information li>
- 5. Suspension of services that may be taken to safeguard the privacy of members li>
- 6. Security measures li>
- 7. What members need to know to protect their personal information li>
- 8. Processing of personal information and other complaints of unrecognized members li>
- 9. Personal Information Management Officer and Contact Person li>
- 1. Personal information of collecting members
a. Items of personal information to collect
- Android Advertising ID(AAID)
b. How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Homepage, mobile application, mobile web, written form, fax, telephone, consultation board, email, event application
- Gathering information from partner companies through joint alliances and cooperation
- Collection of information through the creation information collection tool
- 2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
a. It is used for the settlement of the fee according to the execution of the contract about the service provision and the provision of the service
- providing content, providing customized services, self-certification, purchasing and billing, rate collection
b. Use some member information to manage your membership
- Identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of sign-up, limitation of subscription and subscription, preservation of records for dispute settlement, complaint handling, etc. Forward
c. Develop new services and use them for marketing and advertising
- Providing new service development and certification services, providing customized services, providing services according to statistical characteristics, providing advertisement and event information, providing participation opportunities, checking frequency of access,
- 3. User Access Rights and Options
The user or legal representative may exercise the following options with respect to the collection, use and sharing of personal information of the Company as the subject of information:
- Access to personal information
- Correction or deletion of personal information
- Suspension of personal information processing
- Requests to revoke existing consent
To do so, please use the 'Edit Member Information' menu on the web page or mobile application, or contact the representative phone or company department (or personal information manager) in writing, by phone or email.
Provided, however, that the Company may refuse such request only if there are reasonable grounds for reason or reason
- 4. Share collected information
The Company will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
Share your company's affiliates, partners, and service providers
If the user agrees in advance
- If the user chooses to share personal information of the user with a specific company and receive information about the products and services of the company
- if you choose to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
- Other users have agreed in advance
If required by law
- if required by statute
- If there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods set forth in the Act for investigation purposes
- 5. Suspension of Services that may be Taken for Member's Personal Information Security
The Company is committed to the safe use of its members.
However, in case the company's service is damaged by unwanted methods, the member's personal information may be suspended until the problem is completely resolved, in order to protect the privacy of the members.
- 6. Security Measures
The Company takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged in handling personal information of users.
a. Countermeasures against hacking
The company is doing its best to prevent leakage or damage of personal information of members by hacking or computer virus.
We are constantly backing up data in case of damage to personal information, and trying to have all possible technical devices to ensure system security.
b. Minimization and training of handling staff
The personal information handling staff of the company is limited to the person in charge and is given a separate password for this purpose and is regularly updated.
c. Establish and implement an internal management plan
In addition, through the in-house personal information protection organization, we check the compliance of the personal information policy and compliance with the person in charge, and we are working to fix it immediately if it is found out.
However, the company does not take any responsibility for the problems caused by leakage of personal information such as login information due to user's carelessness or internet problems.
If you are using our services on publicly accessible PCs or mobile devices accessible by others, please log out completely and close the web browser window or exit the program.
If you do not log out normally, your information may be left intact.
- 7. What members need to know to protect their personal information
If you are using the Sisomobile on a public PC or mobile device accessible by someone else, please log out completely and close your web browser window or exit the program.
If you do not log out normally, your information may be left untouched.
The company does its utmost to protect personal information but does not take responsibility for personal mistakes or problems caused by internet problems.
Thank you for your patience.
- 8. Processing of personal information and other complaints of unrecognized members
In response to the member's unauthorized use of personal information and other complaints, we will assign a manager who is dedicated to handling member complaints, and handle the complaints of the members on a continuous and prompt basis, and respond promptly to the processing results.
- 9. Personal Information Manager and Contact Person
You may report any complaints about the privacy of your personal information to the person in charge of personal information management or your department.
The Company will respond promptly and fully to members' reports.
- Personal Information Manager
- Announcement date: September 19, 2018
- Effective date: September 19, 2018